Find us on Google+

Dog Owners Warned as Christmas Chocolate Poisoning Strikes

Dog owners are being warned to keep tasty presents under wraps and out of reach after a dog from Glasgow became seriously ill when she munched her way through a box of chocolates. Three-year-old Bichon Frise, Faith, sneaked into a room where her owners were keeping Christmas presents meant for family and friends. She was […]
Source: Dog News UK

by
Dog Owners Warned as Christmas Chocolate Poisoning Strikes

Posted in Latest News and tagged by with no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close