Find us on Google+

Slug Eater

IMG_6104

I ate a slug, vomitted up my dinner on my bed, and then re-ate the dinner before mum could clean it. Not sorry :)

Editor’s Note: Depending on your geographical location, slugs and snails may be poisonous to your pups. Please consult your vet if you think your dog may have ingested a slimy critter.

Source: Dog Shaming

by
Slug Eater

Posted in Dog Shaming and tagged by with no comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close